MAWD holds data for our legitimate business interest for and on behalf of our clients, suppliers and company employees. All data is collected through written word, telephone, electronically and/or may be collected in face to face meetings (“Directly Provided Data”).
Use of Information:
MAWD’s sole use of data is for our legitimate business interests which includes the following:
- For evidential purposes to manage and maintain records of clients, suppliers, employees and prospects relationships/communications
- To contact our clients, supplier, employee and prospects by telephone or email to arrange meetings in relation to our work and our services.
- To enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services and communications for the benefit of our clients/prospects
- To better understand how people, interact with our website and content in order to enhance the customer experience and our Company.
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns to inform marketing strategy
- To enable people to apply for a job or contracting opportunity for individuals or suppliers
- We may use the information you provide to contact you, for example if you submit an enquiry via website, by phone or written.
MAWD have a policy in place in which personal information will not be passed over to any outside parties and/or personal information used in ways unrelated to our legitimate business.
How is information stored?
MAWD on-line information is stored electronically and on a secure cloud-based storage systems/Server which are password protected and/or all paperwork records are key-lock secured. Any data stored electronically or written is stored in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
How long do we keep your information?
MAWD does not retain any information longer than is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you. By law we have to retain information for a minimum period of six years following the end of the Companies financial year in which you have placed your order through, and in accordance with our legal obligation to keep records for tax purposes under paragraph 6, Schedule 11 of the Value Added Tax Act 1994 (UK).
Data held and/or submitted to us is only shared for the for purposes of contacting and/or sending emails based on request for information and to contact third party service providers (Suppliers and/or other) for purposes of providing services relating to our business interest and/or for marketing purposes.
MAWD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and respected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
You have the right to request from us:
- What personal data is being processed
- The purpose of data processing
- How long it will be stored
- That we update your information on our system
- Delete your information held by us
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto a computer or device when a user accesses a website. It allows the website to recognise that user’s device and store some information about the user’s preferences or past actions.
What cookies are used on this website?
Here is a list of the cookies used on the MAWD website, and what they are used for:
- Used to collect information about how users navigate this website. We use this information to analyse usage of the website so that we can continually work to add new features and improve users’ experience of it.
- The cookies collect information such as the number of visitors to the site, which pages they visited and where they came to the site from. This information is anonymous and cannot be used to identify users personally.
- Used to track a user's recent activity, last visit and general site movements. These contain no personally identifiable information.
- Used to ensure to show you relevant content, improve your experience, and help protect Instagram users. These contain no personally identifiable information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and safe. In order to prevent unauthorised access, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete or change any personal information we hold, or you have concerns about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please email your concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us by post:
Attn: Privacy Officer
1st Floor West, Magdalen House
136 – 148 Tooley Street